Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Salem police: Food delivery workers are being set up for robberies
On Monday afternoon, police responded to Blue House Pizza on Hampshire Street for a report of a delivery order from the same address as a previous robbery, according to police.
There have been two recent robberies from local businesses, one in Salem and one in Methuen, and police are warning all local restaurants who deliver food to confirm addresses and contact information since it looks like the Blue House Pizza delivery on Monday afternoon was being set up for a robbery.
The most recent robbery in Salem took place shortly after 8 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 19.
According to police, a witness opened his apartment door and saw the suspect running down the hallway and out the door. Police officers and a canine unit tracked the suspect a short distance to another building, where the track ended.
Anyone with information about any of the robberies or attempted robberies is asked to contact Salem police at 893-1911 or the Southern New Hampshire Crimeline at 893-6600.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
- Ferguson: Eyewitness testimony underscores challenge grand jury faced - 0
- Mass. man charged with kidnapping - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival issues to get full airing Tuesday - 1
- Driver charged after man falls off car’s hood - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rymes is ready to roll following Fred Fuller purchase - 0
- One killed in Wednesday morning crash on I-89 in Warner - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 6
- On being American: A point for reflection - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Rymes takes over for Fuller, deliveries start Wednesday - 1
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 7
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483