Home » News » Public Safety
Hudson woman dies in snowmobile crash
About two miles from Indian Stream Road, Mrs. Robinson lost control of her snowmobile after entering an icy section of trail, causing the snowmobile to leave the trail and crash into a tree, authorities said. Mrs. Robinson was found by her husband shortly after the crash, authorities said.
Rescuers from Pittsburg Fire, 45th Parallel EMS, Pittsburg Police and New Hampshire Fish and Game came to the scene.
Although the crash is still under investigation, authorities said they believe that an unintentional hit of the throttle was the primary cause of this crash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS - 0
- I-93 crash under investigation - 0
- Body of missing NH man found in Vermont - 0
- Police seeking heroin epidemic answers - 0
- Teen ejected in Candia rollover - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Anonymous email was 'malicious,' says Auburn police commissioner - 0
- Senate votes to ban hand-held cellphone use in cars; bill heads back to House - 10
- Auburn town administrator under fire - 0
- Belmont High likely will keep Red Raider mascot - 3
- Ice-out on WInnipesaukee expected by late next week - 0
- Joe McQuaid - Publisher's Notebook: Veteran newsman Toole returning to fold - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start