MTV showcases 2014 'Artists to Watch' across TV, digital platforms
The "Artists to Watch" program helps expose rising stars in the music world to MTV's target audience, and is an evolution of the network's early intentions to showcase artists making waves in the pop music zeitgeist.
"We really took the cue from the audience and they don't want just music videos. They really want to get to know the artist through their interviews and live performances," Doyle added.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.