Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Maine man charged with DWI in Auburn crash
The crash happened about 12:40 a.m. Thursday at the intersection of Hooksett and Old Candia roads.
Sgt. David Garofano said Daniel Gillis, 34, of Lisbon, Maine, lost control of his 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse, that went over a stone wall and was airborne for about 150 feet before hitting a tree 15.
Gillis was taken to Parkland Medical Center in Derry for treatment of injuries Garofano described as minor. Gillis is charged with DWI, driving after license suspension, disobeying a police officer and motor vehicle violations.
Garofano said speed was a factor in the crash that heavily damaged the car.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 0
- Ferguson: Eyewitness testimony underscores challenge grand jury faced - 0
- Mass. man charged with kidnapping - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival issues to get full airing Tuesday - 1
- Driver charged after man falls off car’s hood - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 0
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 0
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
- College Roundup: Mabrey leads St. Anselm men; UNH tops BU - 0
- Claremont's Tarczewski lifts Arizona - 0
- Men's Hockey: Wildcats at their worst against RPI - 0
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483