Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Maine man charged with DWI in Auburn crash
The crash happened about 12:40 a.m. Thursday at the intersection of Hooksett and Old Candia roads.
Sgt. David Garofano said Daniel Gillis, 34, of Lisbon, Maine, lost control of his 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse, that went over a stone wall and was airborne for about 150 feet before hitting a tree 15.
Gillis was taken to Parkland Medical Center in Derry for treatment of injuries Garofano described as minor. Gillis is charged with DWI, driving after license suspension, disobeying a police officer and motor vehicle violations.
Garofano said speed was a factor in the crash that heavily damaged the car.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Jacob Brown - 0
- 2 dead, at least 18 injured in NYC building explosion - 1
- Milan voters support Kenney in tight race, elect two new selectmen - 0
- Auburn police contract approved - 0
- Newton selectmen chairman defeated in election - 0
- Candia to look at alternatives to Central High School - 0
- Goffstown rejects $4.5M fire station plan - 0
- Bedford votes down fire substation; $30M for roads approved - 0
NH oil dealer who failed to deliver convicted in Montana of millions in construction fraud
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal