Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Auburn's warrant just routine business matters
"In all my years of being town administrator since 2005, residents have approved every warrant article (involving spending) that the town has asked for, not including petition articles," Town Administrator Bill Herman said.
"None of the warrant articles are out of the ordinary, and some are just routine business," he said.
Residents will also consider a new two-year contract negotiated between the Board of Selectmen, Police Commission and the Auburn Police Union Local 216. The cost increase associated with the first year of the contract would be $21,412, which would equate to a 3-cent tax impact. According to the warrant article, the second year cost increase associated with the contract will again be put before voters next year.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 1
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters