All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In

Man injured in fall during chimney fire

LOUDON - A man was not seriously injured in a fall from a single-story roof of his home Friday morning.

Loudon Fire Chief Richard Wright said firefighters were called to 581 Old Shaker Road at about 6:30 a.m. for a reported chimney fire. Once on the scene, they quickly put out the fire, he said.

The homeowner was on the roof trying to dowse the flames when he fell. The man was not seriously injured in the fall, Wright said.


Post or View Comments 

NH Maple Weekend NH Maple Weekend
All Weekend

Sap Gathering Contest Sap Gathering Contest
Saturday, 10 a.m.

45th Annual NH Camping and RV Show 45th Annual NH Camping and RV Show
Friday, 1-8 p.m.,
Saturday, 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.,
Sunday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Ales for Tails Ales for Tails
Sunday, 1-5 p.m.

Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety

NH Angle