All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In

Man injured in fall during chimney fire

LOUDON - A man was not seriously injured in a fall from a single-story roof of his home Friday morning.

Loudon Fire Chief Richard Wright said firefighters were called to 581 Old Shaker Road at about 6:30 a.m. for a reported chimney fire. Once on the scene, they quickly put out the fire, he said.

The homeowner was on the roof trying to dowse the flames when he fell. The man was not seriously injured in the fall, Wright said.

David Blaine Live
Sunday, 8 p.m.

15th Annual 'An American Celebration'
Sunday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.,
Monday, 6-9 p.m.,
Tuesday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Tedeschi Trucks Band
Saturday, 7 p.m.