action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67

Home » News » Public Safety

January 31. 2014 9:49AM

Man injured in fall during chimney fire

LOUDON - A man was not seriously injured in a fall from a single-story roof of his home Friday morning.

Loudon Fire Chief Richard Wright said firefighters were called to 581 Old Shaker Road at about 6:30 a.m. for a reported chimney fire. Once on the scene, they quickly put out the fire, he said.

The homeowner was on the roof trying to dowse the flames when he fell. The man was not seriously injured in the fall, Wright said.



Follow us:
Twitter icon Facebook icon RSS icon
Sorry, no question available

 New Hampshire Business Directory

  

    ADD YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!

 New Hampshire Events Calendar
    

    SHARE EVENTS FOR PUBLICATION, IT'S FREE!

Upcoming Events