Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester man accused of attacking sister
Michael Burghardt was arrested at his 358 Auburn St. home around 11 p.m. Friday after police responded to a report of a stabbing, according to Sgt. Tim Patterson.
The sister locked him out of the home they share, but the man later came in through a window and attacked his sister again, Patterson said.
"She was able to get away from him. She grabbed a kitchen knife for protection and swung it a couple of times, and he got some superficial cuts on his arms."
He was being held at Valley Street jail, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Hampstead home invasion suspect wants evidence tossed - 0
- Police say man swung ax at ex - 1
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- 3 men arrested for burglarizing car dealer - 0
- Alleged lip-biter faces more charges - 0
- Child left unattended while trio overdosed on heroin - 2
- Compounding company officials charged with murder - 0
- 'Resilient' teen has a long road to recovery - 0
- Kibby indictments detail months of depraved sexual violence and torture - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester 7-Eleven robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 0
- Standing up for Salvation: Ringing the bell in the cold is a tough job - 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
- Thursday meeting to address Windham water project concerns - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483