Home » Opinion » Editorials
Tom Brennan's friends: Former Manchester superintendent has many
Dr. Brennan brought to his very difficult job a gift of getting diverse groups and interests to, if not declare peace and love, at least to keep the school system functioning. There was never any question that Tom Brennan's primary interest was in the children and their education. He not only worked tirelessly to that end, but also put up with an awful lot of, well, let's just call it stuff, in order to do so. You can only do that for so long and still keep your sanity.
His love of and interest in education didn't wane when he left office, either. He was until recently a regular guest on Rich Girard's local radio talk show, giving his candid assessments of education issues.
A lot of people are in your corner, Tom.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Loeb School spring classes offer career-change chance - 0
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 0
- Pembroke Academy wants to help at-risk students - 0
- From Russia, with love of numbers at Nashua school - 0
- Great Bay Community College 'boot camp' trains students in precision manufacturing - 0
- Cyber defense competition coming to University of New Hampshire - 0
- Dartmouth College mourns sudden death of student - 0
- Ham radio introduction and class - 0
- At FIRST, it's all about learning and helping each other - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus