Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Merrimack man facing felony charges after motor vehicle stop
MERRIMACK — A routine motor vehicle stop Saturday morning ended with the arrest of the driver on a felony drug charge.
Officer David Turgeon pulled over a 2009 Toyota at 11:20 a.m. on Broad Street after observing a motor vehicle violation. He determined the driver's license was under suspension and asked him to step out of the car.
Police said as Richard W. McGarry, 26, of Sentry Way, was getting out of the Toyota, he tried to hide a small baggie of pills and attempted to pass them on to a minor who was a passenger in the vehicle.
McGarry was arrested and charged with possession of a narcotic drug, Suboxone, a class B felony, and operating a motor vehicle after license suspension. He also is being charged with falsifying physical evidence, a class B felony.
He is free on $1,000 cash/surety bail with a Feb. 19 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council