Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
New Boston voters to discuss 2014-15 school district budget
“It was not aimed at any one line item. They wanted to look at a flat 6 percent increase in the general fund,” he said.
New Boston voters will also be asked to approve a warrant article relating to the new AREA agreement with Goffstown. The committee was made up of three school board members from each district, and was approved Jan. 16 by the state Department of Education.
New Boston’s cost for 2014-15 to send students to MVMS is $12,323 per student; it is $12,904 per high school student. In 2013-14, 144 students attended the middle school. Projected enrollments for 2014-15 are 161 students. In 2013-14, 279 students attended the high school; projected enrollments for 2014-15 are 303 students.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- PSNH says storm ranks as 4th largest for peak outage - 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 1
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket