Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
New Boston voters to discuss 2014-15 school district budget
“It was not aimed at any one line item. They wanted to look at a flat 6 percent increase in the general fund,” he said.
New Boston voters will also be asked to approve a warrant article relating to the new AREA agreement with Goffstown. The committee was made up of three school board members from each district, and was approved Jan. 16 by the state Department of Education.
New Boston’s cost for 2014-15 to send students to MVMS is $12,323 per student; it is $12,904 per high school student. In 2013-14, 144 students attended the middle school. Projected enrollments for 2014-15 are 161 students. In 2013-14, 279 students attended the high school; projected enrollments for 2014-15 are 303 students.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads