Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
UPDATE: Police identify victim of Wilson Street shooting
The shooting happened shortly after midnight at 494 Wilson St., which also carries a 492 Wilson St. address for the eight-unit apartment building located between Hanover and Laurel streets.
Officers located Kaplan, who was immediately transported to a local hospital for treatment of injuries police described as not life-threatening.
Tuesday morning, blood stained the bottom left corner of the front door of the apartment building and a purple latex glove was on the floor of the entryway.
Yellow police tape dangled from an overstuffed garbage can sitting outside the apartment building.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings being evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal