Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Clerics react to news, say other clergy should not be affected
"There was money taken from Catholic Medical Center and from the estate of Monsignor (John) Molan ... His life is ruined," the priest added.
"I think most people will not think worse of their own parish priest," he said.
A member of the Voice of the Faithful lay group, Disco added: "We certainly had contentious relations with Fr. Arsenault over the (clergy) sexual abuse crisis, particularly his handling of state audits of the diocese's abuse policy. This is no doubt a difficult time for him, but I hope the future holds promise for his ministry."
"I'm glad things are coming to light. We are not wondering anymore," the Rev. C. Peter Dumont said.
Arsenault sent a letter by email to priests of the diocese and former colleagues in diocesan ministry in which he "accepted responsibility for my failings" and said he is "prepared to make my amends."
"One of the thing I learned when I was a police officer was that anyone can be capable of anything. All it takes is a minute of saying no to God's grace. We are all human beings," said the Rev. Thomas Steinmetz, a retired Manchester police lieutenant who is pastor of Our Lady of Cedars Parish, an Eastern Catholic church in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483