Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Assaulting woman charged
Circuit Court Judge Thomas Barry said he would not accept the guilty plea, entering an innocent plea to the assault charge, which is scheduled for trial March 5. Barry said he was appointing a lawyer to represent Moore, who responded: "I'm not gonna talk to a lawyer."
Barred from home
Bail conditions for Michael Burghardt, 30, include not returning to the 358 Auburn St. residence where he was living with his sister and other family members and not having any contact with his sister.
A police prosecutor requested $10,000 cash/surety bail, noting Burghardt's most recent convictions include robbery, drug possession with intent and stalking.
Forging stolen check count
Joseph Emiro, 29, of 52 Fisherville Road, Concord, could enter no plea Monday in Manchester District Court to felony charges of theft by unauthorized taking and forgery, so a probable cause hearing was set for Feb. 12.
Conditions of his $2,000 cash/surety bail bar contact with a specific named person and bar him from Smith Pump and from any Centrix Bank.
A city man charged with two felony second-degree assault charges, a misdemeanor of simple assault and a misdemeanor of false imprisonment asked a Manchester District Court judge for $15,000 personal recognizance bail.
"I don't know what she's going to do with my two children," Matthews told Judge Thomas Barry, stressing they are his biological children, but not hers.
The judge set bail at $15,000 cash/surety, with conditions that include no contact with the alleged victim and not going to her residence. A probable cause hearing on the felonies was set for Feb. 12, when there will be a status hearing on the misdemeanors.
Martin Roche, 27, of 819 Elm St., pleaded innocent Monday in Manchester District Court to stalking and contempt of court charges, stemming from a Nov. 13 incident.
He told the officer that he decided to go inside and thank the ex-girlfriend for something, although he didn't say how he would know where to find her, but passed out on the hallway floor.
According to the court documents, as the female visitor was preparing to leave the apartment, she and the resident saw Roche on the hallway floor, outside the prohibited woman's apartment.
Trial on the new charges was set for March 6, and new bail is $1,000 cash/surety, with conditions barring contact with the woman and barring him from being within 100 yards of her.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 11
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 4
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 2
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 16
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 2
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 1
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
Market Basket community waits and watches
Derry woman arrested after police pursuit
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917