Snowstorm delays Nottingham school session to Friday
NOTTINGHAM – Due to inclement weather, the school district has rescheduled its annual meeting from Wednesday to Friday.
A winter storm warning is in effect through Wednesday evening, and the forecast calls for up to a foot of snow in the area, according to the National Weather Service.
Nonetheless, residents will be able to discuss buying new computers, making repairs to schools and a 2.9 percent increase to the school budget Friday at 7 p.m. in the Nottingham School gymnasium at 245 Stage Road.
Voters will decide on all articles and elect officials when polls open March 11 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Nottingham Town Hall.
For more information, visit http://www.nottingham.k12.nh.us/index.html.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Windy weather whips across New Hampshire - 0
- Leaks fixed, visits resume at Goffstown women's prison - 0
- Storm brings heavy rain, flooding to southern NH - 0
- UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison - 2
- Summit of Mount Washington white with rime ice, snow to follow soon - 0
- Storms in Meredith cause outages - 0
- USGS reports minor earthquake just outside of Concord - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
- Hollis storm damage caused by microburst, not tornado - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Monarchs Scouting Report: Nick Shore - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 3
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 3
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 7
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Tough task for NH budget writers
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated
Paul, Christie share lead in primary poll