Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man accused of driving around as disabled minor was assaulted
PORTSMOUTH — Raymond resident Zachary Patterson, 19, is being held on $10,000 cash bail on charges that allege he drove around a disabled minor while she became the victim of sexual assault.
According to court records, Patterson is facing three misdemeanor charges, including one count of reckless conduct for placing another in danger, one count of interference with custody of a child and one count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. He is also facing a violation level charge of transporting alcoholic beverages while underage.
Patterson was arraigned on the charges in front of Judge Stephen Morrison on Feb. 3 after turning himself in several days earlier. Morrison reduced Patterson's bail from $30,000 to $10,000 but required that a source of funds hearing be held should he post bail.
The affidavit that led to Patterson's arrest and all related documents have been sealed by the court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief