Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Lincoln residents facing drug charges in Manchester
Detectives Richard Valenti Jr. and Aaron Brown pulled over a vehicle Tuesday after they said it made an improper turn before pulling into the Granite Credit Union parking lot.
They noticed a small plastic bag on the seat next to the driver, identified as Thomas Hebert, 23, of 51 Church St. A spoon and a liquid-filled needle was next to the passenger, Krystal O'Brien, 22, of the same address, according to police.
Investigators said the bag contained a small quantity of a brown, powdery substance consistent with heroin, and the needle and spoon contained a liquid substance consistent with "cooked" heroin.
Both were arrested on a charge of possession of a controlled drug, heroin.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483