Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Gilmanton man accused of setting Laconia fires
Jason E. Clairmont, 36, of 33 Mallard lane, was arrested Tuesday night. He is charged with arson for a fire on Sept. 4 that damaged a car parking in the area of the downtown parking garage.
The two other arson counts are for fires on Jan. 25, one at 91 Highland St. and the other at 46 Academy St.
A news conference regarding his arrest is set at 1:30 p.m. today at the police station.
Clairmont was arrested after an investigation by police, the state Fire Marshal's Office and the Laconia Fire Department.
He was held at the Belknap County jail, after he refused bail, and is to be arraigned today in 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'