Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Gilmanton man accused of setting Laconia fires
Jason E. Clairmont, 36, of 33 Mallard lane, was arrested Tuesday night. He is charged with arson for a fire on Sept. 4 that damaged a car parking in the area of the downtown parking garage.
The two other arson counts are for fires on Jan. 25, one at 91 Highland St. and the other at 46 Academy St.
A news conference regarding his arrest is set at 1:30 p.m. today at the police station.
Clairmont was arrested after an investigation by police, the state Fire Marshal's Office and the Laconia Fire Department.
He was held at the Belknap County jail, after he refused bail, and is to be arraigned today in 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Fight leads to stabbing in Plymouth - 0
- College president, Gov. Hassan promise to punish those involved in Keene riots - 6
- Somersworth plaza evacuated after phoned threat to blow up NH State Liquor Store - 0
- Londonderry man killed in cycle crash - 0
- Rowdy night ushers in Keene Pumpkin Festival - 0
- Police seek two men in Concord home invasion - 0
- No arrests in Manchester SWAT incident - 0
- Man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation found dead - 0
- Free Keene founder gets community service sentence for fraud conviction - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free by WHO after containing virus - 0
- UNH women's hockey coach hired to restore winning ways - 0
- Flash mob workshop will be a 'Thriller' - 0
- Former Royals slugger and current Giants scout Balboni's heart remains with San Francisco - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: The pesky problem of financing inventions - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Kelley Tambouris: I am a Manchester teacher, and I need more support - 1
- What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy - 4
- Government thinks it's your right not to know - 0
- On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it - 5
Keene Pumpkin Festival has uncertain future
Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault
Monitoring social media
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
After riots, soul-searching begins
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy