Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Nashua police say fire was arson
Maliea Martin of 5 Beard St. has been charged with a felony count of reckless conduct for the Jan. 24 fire at the apartment building where she resided.
Martin eventually admitted she had gone out into the hallway with the intention of burning her arm with a cigarette, although she changed her mind and threw the cigarette onto a bench next to a trash bag.
While searching the damaged apartment building, Pouliot told police the charred debris could not be sent to a laboratory to test for accelerants because the chemicals within the melted plastic car would cause a false negative, according to court documents.
Martin was arraigned Tuesday at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division, and is being held on $15,000 cash or surety bail. She will be back in court on Feb. 13 for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 9
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America
Amnesty? Garcia is against it
- Total Votes: 917