Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Nashua police say fire was arson
Maliea Martin of 5 Beard St. has been charged with a felony count of reckless conduct for the Jan. 24 fire at the apartment building where she resided.
Martin eventually admitted she had gone out into the hallway with the intention of burning her arm with a cigarette, although she changed her mind and threw the cigarette onto a bench next to a trash bag.
While searching the damaged apartment building, Pouliot told police the charred debris could not be sent to a laboratory to test for accelerants because the chemicals within the melted plastic car would cause a false negative, according to court documents.
Martin was arraigned Tuesday at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division, and is being held on $15,000 cash or surety bail. She will be back in court on Feb. 13 for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 5
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief