Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Friend says Manchester murder victim was checking lasers
Friends and family members Tuesday were struggling to understand why Gagnon, 22, a 2009 Manchester High School West graduate, was killed.
Manchester police said they were called to the Black Acres area just after 11 p.m. Sunday on reports of a group of youth running in camouflage gear and pointing lasers, followed by a report of possible gunshots.
Gagnon died of a single stab wound to his chest, according to the state Attorney General's Office. The death is classified as a homicide.
"It's an open and on-going investigation," Hinckley said.
Said the victim's mother: "I'm learning more on Facebook than I'm learning from police."
"He was just a baby, for God's sake," his mother said.
He loved tinkering with cars and racing mud trucks, she said.
On Monday night, friends and family assembled a 100-vehicle procession that drove from South Willow Street to the West Side as a memorial to Chris, said his mother.
"The answer will help because that kid will get what he deserves and go to jail," Hill said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483