U.S. Department of Energy to release alternative Northern Pass routes
In a letter to the four, the Dept. of Energy said the public report identifying alternative routes will be released before a draft environmental impact statement is issued.
The Department of Energy'?s commitment to make public a preliminary report on alternatives is a positive step forward that will improve transparency for New Hampshire citizens,? delegation members said in a statement. ?
The New Hampshire delegation has worked to promote transparency on the proposed Northern Pass project – including leading efforts to ensure New Hampshire citizens have the opportunity to express to federal officials their views and concerns about the transmission proposal, the delegation said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate