U.S. Department of Energy to release alternative Northern Pass routes
In a letter to the four, the Dept. of Energy said the public report identifying alternative routes will be released before a draft environmental impact statement is issued.
The Department of Energy'?s commitment to make public a preliminary report on alternatives is a positive step forward that will improve transparency for New Hampshire citizens,? delegation members said in a statement. ?
The New Hampshire delegation has worked to promote transparency on the proposed Northern Pass project – including leading efforts to ensure New Hampshire citizens have the opportunity to express to federal officials their views and concerns about the transmission proposal, the delegation said.
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return itREADER COMMENTS: 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'