U.S. Department of Energy to release alternative Northern Pass routes
In a letter to the four, the Dept. of Energy said the public report identifying alternative routes will be released before a draft environmental impact statement is issued.
The Department of Energy'?s commitment to make public a preliminary report on alternatives is a positive step forward that will improve transparency for New Hampshire citizens,? delegation members said in a statement. ?
The New Hampshire delegation has worked to promote transparency on the proposed Northern Pass project – including leading efforts to ensure New Hampshire citizens have the opportunity to express to federal officials their views and concerns about the transmission proposal, the delegation said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Tuition tax credits make a return