U.S. Department of Energy to release alternative Northern Pass routes
In a letter to the four, the Dept. of Energy said the public report identifying alternative routes will be released before a draft environmental impact statement is issued.
The Department of Energy'?s commitment to make public a preliminary report on alternatives is a positive step forward that will improve transparency for New Hampshire citizens,? delegation members said in a statement. ?
The New Hampshire delegation has worked to promote transparency on the proposed Northern Pass project – including leading efforts to ensure New Hampshire citizens have the opportunity to express to federal officials their views and concerns about the transmission proposal, the delegation said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist