Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Snowy forecast shifts date of Contoocook Valley meeting
The deliberative session is now set for Thursday at ConVal Regional High School at 7 p.m.
First on the agenda is the proposed $45,793,510 2014-2015 budget, which is a less than 1 percent increase over last year’s budget.
Voters also will discuss a request to enter into a three-year $45,000 lease to purchase a tractor for the facilities department. The first year’s payment would be $15,000.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Update: Ossipee woman killed in late-night Moultonborough crash - 1
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
A new era for Nashua's police force
UNH loses to Illinois State
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death