Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Snowy forecast shifts date of Contoocook Valley meeting
The deliberative session is now set for Thursday at ConVal Regional High School at 7 p.m.
First on the agenda is the proposed $45,793,510 2014-2015 budget, which is a less than 1 percent increase over last year’s budget.
Voters also will discuss a request to enter into a three-year $45,000 lease to purchase a tractor for the facilities department. The first year’s payment would be $15,000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate