Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Snowy forecast shifts date of Contoocook Valley meeting
The deliberative session is now set for Thursday at ConVal Regional High School at 7 p.m.
First on the agenda is the proposed $45,793,510 2014-2015 budget, which is a less than 1 percent increase over last year’s budget.
Voters also will discuss a request to enter into a three-year $45,000 lease to purchase a tractor for the facilities department. The first year’s payment would be $15,000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 0
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 0
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection