Home » News » Public Safety
Mother of missing teen posts video pleading for her return
CONWAY — The mother of missing Kennett High School freshman Abigail Hernandez has issued a video showing her driving around North Conway, looking for her daughter, and has made a public plea to Abigail to write or call home again.
"Hearing your voice … I don't know why she wouldn't call," Henrandez says.
A friend making the video suggests, and Zenya agrees, that if Abigail "can't get to a phone" that she "send a letter with a picture of her" to her mother.
"I really, really miss you. Life is not the same without you. I don't know if you can see this video but I hope that you do. I wanted to show you pictures of your hometown and your dogs. There will be more videos to come. —Mom."
Law enforcement, while not having new developments in the case to report, again expressed "grave concern" for her safety Wednesday. Anyone with information about her whereabouts should call 1-800-CALL-FBI. There is a $20,000 reward offered by law enforcement officials for information leading to her discovery.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Investigators release sketch of man who may have driven Abigail away - 1
- Supporters ask for patience in Abby Hernandez case while authorities sort it all out - 9
- Package found at Manchester federal building was harmless - 0
- Tractor-trailer carrying glass rolls over at I-93-Route 101 interchange in Manchester - 0
- Contact lost with Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people from Burkina Faso - 0
- New Ipswich man dies in motorcycle, truck collision - 0
- Two hurt in crash on Everett Turnpike involving tractor-trailer - 0
- Lightning likely cause of Manchester apartment building fire - 0
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in Jaffrey crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Defense attorney seeks home confinement for drug addict - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
Mother says Abigail in 'deteriorated' health