Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Manchester residents stay home, crews clean up after storm
MANCHESTER — More than 80 personnel and 45 pieces of equipment were deployed by Manchester Public Works on Wednesday in response to the major snowstorm that socked the area.
Tim Clougherty, Deputy Director of Manchester Public Works, said during the day that the snow was not being too troublesome.
"We always advise people to limit their travel on days like these," Clougherty said. It appeared city residents heeded that advice for much of the day.
The winter storm warning issued by the National Weather Service was scheduled to remain in effect until 1 a.m. Thursday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Video on molestation, shown to Manchester 3rd graders, upsets parents - 17
- Claremont high school’s renovation causes upset, sparks inspection - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Loeb School spring classes offer career-change chance - 0
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 1
- Pembroke Academy wants to help at-risk students - 0
- From Russia, with love of numbers at Nashua school - 0
- Great Bay Community College 'boot camp' trains students in precision manufacturing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A second chance: Manchester hasn't won Hooksett yet - 0
- Calling Deep Throat: Where is Obama's Mark Felt? - 0
- Monarchs know there's always room for improvement - 0
- Student artwork on display in Derry for PTA's Reflections - 0
- Town, school budgets approved in Amherst - 0
- Wilton-Lyndeborough elementary school merger plan passes - 0
- Hollis voters approve all warrant articles - 0
- Div. I Girls' Basketball: Bedford advances to final with ease - 0
- Boys' Hockey: Souhegan, John Stark-Hopkinton advance in Div. III - 0
Town, school budgets approved in Amherst
Win tickets to see Billy Idol
Hollis voters approve all warrant articles
Rochester firm is ready to add jobs
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run