Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Roads kept clear in Londonderry
Instead, Smith rode along with the town's public works crews as they made their way down a pretty much-deserted Route 102 Wednesday morning.
"It's good to see more plows than cars on the road right now," Smith said in a Twitter post.
Londonderry was hit hard by today's snowstorm, with residents reporting a total of six inches had already fallen by 9 a.m.
Schools were closed and Wednesday evening's Londonderry Planning Board meeting was cancelled due to the weather.
The town's trash and recycling program was also delayed for the day on account of the snow.
Police responded to a handful of minor accidents throughout the morning, including a car that had slipped off the road on Rockingham Road, though no injuries were reported.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Update: Ossipee woman killed in late-night Moultonborough crash - 1
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
A new era for Nashua's police force
UNH loses to Illinois State
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death