Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Winter parking ban in effect as storm disrupts meetings in Rochester
On Route 101 in Epping this morning drivers appear to have heeded warnings to stay off the road today. (Jason Schreiber/Union Leader Correspondent)
The Rochester Police Commission decided to postpone its monthly meeting from Wednesday to Feb. 19. It is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. in the lecture hall on the second floor of the police department. As a result of the location, it will not be televised.
Wednesday evening meetings for the school board's personnel and building committees also have been cancelled due to snow.
A winter parking ban is in effect throughout the city until Thursday at 7 a.m. Vehicles must have exemption permit – available at the police department in order to park along streets or in city parking lots.
For more information about the parking ban, call Rochester Public Works at (603) 332-4096 and for updates to meetings visit www.rochesternh.net.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten