Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Winter parking ban in effect as storm disrupts meetings in Rochester
On Route 101 in Epping this morning drivers appear to have heeded warnings to stay off the road today. (Jason Schreiber/Union Leader Correspondent)
The Rochester Police Commission decided to postpone its monthly meeting from Wednesday to Feb. 19. It is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. in the lecture hall on the second floor of the police department. As a result of the location, it will not be televised.
Wednesday evening meetings for the school board's personnel and building committees also have been cancelled due to snow.
A winter parking ban is in effect throughout the city until Thursday at 7 a.m. Vehicles must have exemption permit – available at the police department in order to park along streets or in city parking lots.
For more information about the parking ban, call Rochester Public Works at (603) 332-4096 and for updates to meetings visit www.rochesternh.net.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua South edges Manchester Memorial in girls soccer action - 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 6
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 8
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 4
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 2
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright