Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Winter parking ban in effect as storm disrupts meetings in Rochester
On Route 101 in Epping this morning drivers appear to have heeded warnings to stay off the road today. (Jason Schreiber/Union Leader Correspondent)
The Rochester Police Commission decided to postpone its monthly meeting from Wednesday to Feb. 19. It is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. in the lecture hall on the second floor of the police department. As a result of the location, it will not be televised.
Wednesday evening meetings for the school board's personnel and building committees also have been cancelled due to snow.
A winter parking ban is in effect throughout the city until Thursday at 7 a.m. Vehicles must have exemption permit – available at the police department in order to park along streets or in city parking lots.
For more information about the parking ban, call Rochester Public Works at (603) 332-4096 and for updates to meetings visit www.rochesternh.net.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Credit union donates to Honor Flight - 0
- Veterans Briefs: Post 2 events - 0
- Pinkerton freshmen say thanks in cards to veterans - 0
- NH Veterans Briefs: Weare American Legion plans annual turkey raffle - 0
- Author says Dover's Veterans Day ceremony inspired her book - 0
- Veteran challenges today's youths to greatness - 0
- Whitefield marks Veterans Day by giving thanks for tank - 0
- Grateful for their service, Nashua salutes its veterans - 0
- Fallen Marine, family honored at Peterborough Veterans Day ceremony - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- Police searching for person stealing from cars in Manchester - 1
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 1
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 2
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
Plaistow town planner arrested
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH