Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Winter parking ban in effect as storm disrupts meetings in Rochester
On Route 101 in Epping this morning drivers appear to have heeded warnings to stay off the road today. (Jason Schreiber/Union Leader Correspondent)
The Rochester Police Commission decided to postpone its monthly meeting from Wednesday to Feb. 19. It is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. in the lecture hall on the second floor of the police department. As a result of the location, it will not be televised.
Wednesday evening meetings for the school board's personnel and building committees also have been cancelled due to snow.
A winter parking ban is in effect throughout the city until Thursday at 7 a.m. Vehicles must have exemption permit – available at the police department in order to park along streets or in city parking lots.
For more information about the parking ban, call Rochester Public Works at (603) 332-4096 and for updates to meetings visit www.rochesternh.net.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester 7-Eleven robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 0
- Standing up for Salvation: Ringing the bell in the cold is a tough job - 0
- Man charged in Manchester stabbing - 1
- Hampstead home invasion suspect wants evidence tossed - 0
- Police say man swung ax at ex - 1
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose