Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Winter parking ban in effect as storm disrupts meetings in Rochester
The Rochester Police Commission decided to postpone its monthly meeting from Wednesday to Feb. 19. It is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. in the lecture hall on the second floor of the police department. As a result of the location, it will not be televised.
Wednesday evening meetings for the school board's personnel and building committees also have been cancelled due to snow.
A winter parking ban is in effect throughout the city until Thursday at 7 a.m. Vehicles must have exemption permit – available at the police department in order to park along streets or in city parking lots.
For more information about the parking ban, call Rochester Public Works at (603) 332-4096 and for updates to meetings visit www.rochesternh.net.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua’s State of the City speech postponed by snow - 0
- No major accidents reported in Goffstown - 0
- Expect Route 3A to be closed in Bow until 8 p.m. - 0
- I-93 at a standstill in Hooksett-Concord area - 0
- Dover offices and library close early Tuesday - 0
- Storm closes down town hall and cancels meetings in Farmington Tuesday - 0
- Belmont hearing on Route 106 road work postponed - 0
- Several accidents reported in Londonderry - 0
- Hudson's Rogers Memorial Library closes early - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon' - 1
- Sheriff, chief question Shaheen’s recent vote on controversial Obama nominee - 0
- Low turnout seen in early Lakes Region polling - 0
- Goffstown residents slow to vote so far - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Milton residents considering big issues at the polls Tuesday - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Voting is not just for adults in Windham - 0
- Voter turnout is low but steady in Bedford - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus