Award-winning slam poet Carlos Andres Gomez visits New London
Growing up the child of a United Nations' diplomat and indigenous rights' activist — moving 12 times before graduating high school while living in four countries — Gomez has headlined festivals all over the world, including in South Africa, Ireland, Spain, Canada and England, and as guest of honor at the Berlin International Literature Festival in Germany.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.