Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City man gets hearing for skipping court appearance
Travis Francis, 25, of 91 Ruth Ave., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to felony charges of receiving stolen property and falsifying physical evidence for having a stolen gun safe valued at $1,400 in his possession and of removing it from his residence when he believed an investigation was about to begin.
Jeremy Stockton, 32, of 246 Main St., pleaded innocent Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a simple assault charge that alleges he hit a neighbor in the chest with a gallon of milk at a drugstore.
Lyons set bail at $500 cash/surety and trial was set for March 11.
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Ekie Stewart, 26, of 136 Myrtle St. Stewart was arrested on warrants charging her with being a felony habitual offender and misdemeanor disobeying a police officer for giving a false name when stopped.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917