Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City man gets hearing for skipping court appearance
Travis Francis, 25, of 91 Ruth Ave., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to felony charges of receiving stolen property and falsifying physical evidence for having a stolen gun safe valued at $1,400 in his possession and of removing it from his residence when he believed an investigation was about to begin.
Jeremy Stockton, 32, of 246 Main St., pleaded innocent Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a simple assault charge that alleges he hit a neighbor in the chest with a gallon of milk at a drugstore.
Lyons set bail at $500 cash/surety and trial was set for March 11.
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Ekie Stewart, 26, of 136 Myrtle St. Stewart was arrested on warrants charging her with being a felony habitual offender and misdemeanor disobeying a police officer for giving a false name when stopped.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 0
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
When company comes, opt for variety
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917