Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Former Derry official's lewdness trial is postponed
The trial had been scheduled for March 7 in the 10th Circuit Court in Derry but was changed by Judge Lucinda Sadler last month to a motion to dismiss hearing. At the hearing, witnesses can be called and it will be determined whether the case can go to trial, according to a court official.
Anderson, 50, has pleaded not guilty to the misdemeanor charges of allegedly inviting a DirectTV salesman into his house on July 11 while in the nude and acting inappropriately.
Rosenberg had argued previously that his client was in the privacy of his own home when the alleged inappropriate conduct occurred, and the salesman remained in the home.
After leaving, the salesman allegedly left behind a brochure for Anderson with his own phone number handwritten on it, Rosenberg said.
But after the company refused to supply the materials, Rosenberg then asked that the court subpoena the DirectTV information.
Anderson was placed on administrative leave on July 12. He was discharged without cause in late October and received a settlement of approximately $45,000, according to a signed separation agreement. He remains free on $2,000 personal recognizance.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 0
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Giving Max effort for the Wildcats - 0
School's out for voters
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483