Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Officials say Sanborn Regional fire likely arson
Firefighters responded to Sanborn Regional High School in Kingston Thursday morning for a fire in a restroom. (Jason Schreiber/Union Leader Correspondent)
The fire was extinguished by a staff member before firefighters arrived, Superintendent Brian Blake said.
The smoke forced students and school personnel to evacuate the building, Blake said.
Students and school employees were evaluated by medical personnel as a precaution. Two students and a firefighter experienced symptoms of smoke inhalation and were treated at the scene, Seaman said.
They were bused to the nearby Swasey Gymnasium at the old high school and were dismissed at 1 p.m.
Parents were notified of the fire through an automated phone message sent out shortly after the fire was reported, Blake said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 0
- Salem man seeks sentence reduction in infant abuse case - 0
- Londonderry man sentenced to jail time following standoff - 0
- Four weekend business burglaries reported - 0
- Candia teen charged with burglarizing home - 1
- Hanover man arrested after incident in Dartmouth president's office - 0
- Pursuit ends with gun possession arrest - 0
- Mont Vernon man arrested for DWI after police find him slumped over wheel - 5
- Ex-Salem cop indicted for assault of pursuit suspect - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 0
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- NH doctors: There's more to Medicare list than meets the eye - 0
- Belmont students consider dropping 'offensive' mascot - 0
- Rindge to celebrate community policing award - 0
- Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Facebook leads to career in social media
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917