Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Bail set at $25k for Keene woman charged in friend’s hit-and-run death
Tracy A. Burroughs, 41, of Keene, was indicted on charges of negligent homicide, conduct after an accident and two counts of aggravated driving while intoxicated by the Cheshire County Superior Court Grand Jury on Jan. 31.
On Monday, Superior Court Judge John Kissinger set her bail at $25,000 cash.
She continues to be held at the Cheshire County House of Corrections. Her trial is scheduled to start May 24.
He was riding his bicycle home when the hit and run took place. According to the indictment, he suffered traumatic blunt force trauma, including a broken leg, a skull fracture and damage to his brain.
An indictment is not a ruling of guilt, but a determination by the grand jury that prosecutors have enough evidence to move forward with a trial.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483