Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Bail set at $25k for Keene woman charged in friend’s hit-and-run death
Tracy A. Burroughs, 41, of Keene, was indicted on charges of negligent homicide, conduct after an accident and two counts of aggravated driving while intoxicated by the Cheshire County Superior Court Grand Jury on Jan. 31.
On Monday, Superior Court Judge John Kissinger set her bail at $25,000 cash.
She continues to be held at the Cheshire County House of Corrections. Her trial is scheduled to start May 24.
He was riding his bicycle home when the hit and run took place. According to the indictment, he suffered traumatic blunt force trauma, including a broken leg, a skull fracture and damage to his brain.
An indictment is not a ruling of guilt, but a determination by the grand jury that prosecutors have enough evidence to move forward with a trial.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Most charges dropped against North Haverhill man who threatened officers during standoff - 0
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Rochester gas station robbed; Police: Could be one in string - 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Man faces charges in Rochester and Somersworth - 0
- Manchester chief turns to community to help fight gangs - 16
- City man arrested in shooting incident - 0
- Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking - 0
- Grieving Epping mother continues lonely vigil for son - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Rochester eyes another Legion baseball crown - 0
- Only a freshman, Kennedy excelled on the track - 0
- Looking Back With Aurore Eaton: The Manchester Opera House makes its stunning debut - 0
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 2
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 1
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats prove point - 0
- Evan Turner, Celtics see upside in new deal - 0
- Thunder take two from Fisher Cats - 0
- Ortiz, Drew (4 RBIs each) lead Red Sox hit parade against Blue Jays - 0
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
- Total Votes: 917