Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Bail set at $25k for Keene woman charged in friend’s hit-and-run death
Tracy A. Burroughs, 41, of Keene, was indicted on charges of negligent homicide, conduct after an accident and two counts of aggravated driving while intoxicated by the Cheshire County Superior Court Grand Jury on Jan. 31.
On Monday, Superior Court Judge John Kissinger set her bail at $25,000 cash.
She continues to be held at the Cheshire County House of Corrections. Her trial is scheduled to start May 24.
He was riding his bicycle home when the hit and run took place. According to the indictment, he suffered traumatic blunt force trauma, including a broken leg, a skull fracture and damage to his brain.
An indictment is not a ruling of guilt, but a determination by the grand jury that prosecutors have enough evidence to move forward with a trial.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 6
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua South edges Manchester Memorial in girls soccer action - 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 8
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 8
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 5
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 1
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917