Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Bail set at $25k for Keene woman charged in friend’s hit-and-run death
Tracy A. Burroughs, 41, of Keene, was indicted on charges of negligent homicide, conduct after an accident and two counts of aggravated driving while intoxicated by the Cheshire County Superior Court Grand Jury on Jan. 31.
On Monday, Superior Court Judge John Kissinger set her bail at $25,000 cash.
She continues to be held at the Cheshire County House of Corrections. Her trial is scheduled to start May 24.
He was riding his bicycle home when the hit and run took place. According to the indictment, he suffered traumatic blunt force trauma, including a broken leg, a skull fracture and damage to his brain.
An indictment is not a ruling of guilt, but a determination by the grand jury that prosecutors have enough evidence to move forward with a trial.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 27
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917