Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
4 arrested in connection with Strafford County burglaries
Police executed search and arrest warrants Wednesday at 15 Brook Drive and 2 Mason Lane. Seized were jewelry, gaming systems, two safes, drug paraphernalia, a small amount of heroin and various other items. Police said a number of these items have been identified as property stolen during burglaries, including a Wii System taken earlier in the day during a burglary in Somersworth.
Two others were arrested at 15 Brook Drive: James M. Lavoice, 23, of 9 Brook Drive, and Richard Folger, 28, of 15 Brook Drive.
Victims of burglaries in the last two months in the Strafford County area are encouraged to call Detective John Sunderland at the Somersworth Police Department.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 1
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 2
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
- Alleged accomplice of Dover-area burglaries indicted - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 24
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917