Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Exeter man sentenced for putting sexual encounter of young girl on YouTube
Stephens expressed no hesitation about giving up his right to trial at the time and accepted the terms of the plea agreement, according to Delker.
Prosecutors said Stephens met a 14-year-old Massachusetts girl at a local beach in May 2011 and later made a video of her having sex with a 15-year-old boy at a cottage in Hampton. Stephens, then 19, used a laptop camera to record the encounter and posted the video on YouTube.
Assistant County Attorney Patricia Conway said she agreed that Stephens had failed to meet the legal burden to withdraw his plea.
“There was some back and forth, and we had many discussions on this case,” she said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus