Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Bank customer robbed at ATM in Manchester
The woman, whose name police did not disclosed, told police she was withdrawing cash from the ATM at 815 Elm St. about 6:30 p.m. when a man jumped in the rear seat of her vehicle.
The man claimed to have a weapon, even though she did not see one, and ordered her to remove an undisclosed amount of cash from the ATM.
The man fled with the cash and was last seen near Londonderry Lane and Chestnut Street.
The robber is described as a skinny Middle Eastern man in his 30s and about 5-foot-9. He had a dark hood covering his head and wore a blue jean jacket.
Anyone with information about the incident or the robber should call police at (603) 668-8711 or, to remain anonymous, Manchester Crimeline at (603) 624-4040. Crimeline pays cash for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for crimes.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917