Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Bank customer robbed at ATM in Manchester
The woman, whose name police did not disclosed, told police she was withdrawing cash from the ATM at 815 Elm St. about 6:30 p.m. when a man jumped in the rear seat of her vehicle.
The man claimed to have a weapon, even though she did not see one, and ordered her to remove an undisclosed amount of cash from the ATM.
The man fled with the cash and was last seen near Londonderry Lane and Chestnut Street.
The robber is described as a skinny Middle Eastern man in his 30s and about 5-foot-9. He had a dark hood covering his head and wore a blue jean jacket.
Anyone with information about the incident or the robber should call police at (603) 668-8711 or, to remain anonymous, Manchester Crimeline at (603) 624-4040. Crimeline pays cash for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for crimes.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 0
- Salem man seeks sentence reduction in infant abuse case - 0
- Londonderry man sentenced to jail time following standoff - 0
- Four weekend business burglaries reported - 0
- Candia teen charged with burglarizing home - 1
- Hanover man arrested after incident in Dartmouth president's office - 0
- Pursuit ends with gun possession arrest - 0
- Mont Vernon man arrested for DWI after police find him slumped over wheel - 5
- Ex-Salem cop indicted for assault of pursuit suspect - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 1
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- NH doctors: There's more to Medicare list than meets the eye - 0
- Belmont students consider dropping 'offensive' mascot - 0
- Rindge to celebrate community policing award - 0
- Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers - 0
Facebook leads to career in social media
License revocations for DWI announced
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917