Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Bank customer robbed at ATM in Manchester
The woman, whose name police did not disclosed, told police she was withdrawing cash from the ATM at 815 Elm St. about 6:30 p.m. when a man jumped in the rear seat of her vehicle.
The man claimed to have a weapon, even though she did not see one, and ordered her to remove an undisclosed amount of cash from the ATM.
The man fled with the cash and was last seen near Londonderry Lane and Chestnut Street.
The robber is described as a skinny Middle Eastern man in his 30s and about 5-foot-9. He had a dark hood covering his head and wore a blue jean jacket.
Anyone with information about the incident or the robber should call police at (603) 668-8711 or, to remain anonymous, Manchester Crimeline at (603) 624-4040. Crimeline pays cash for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for crimes.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus