Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Bank customer robbed at ATM in Manchester
The woman, whose name police did not disclosed, told police she was withdrawing cash from the ATM at 815 Elm St. about 6:30 p.m. when a man jumped in the rear seat of her vehicle.
The man claimed to have a weapon, even though she did not see one, and ordered her to remove an undisclosed amount of cash from the ATM.
The man fled with the cash and was last seen near Londonderry Lane and Chestnut Street.
The robber is described as a skinny Middle Eastern man in his 30s and about 5-foot-9. He had a dark hood covering his head and wore a blue jean jacket.
Anyone with information about the incident or the robber should call police at (603) 668-8711 or, to remain anonymous, Manchester Crimeline at (603) 624-4040. Crimeline pays cash for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for crimes.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 3
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief