Home » Opinion » Editorials
Arsenault's fall: Is anyone surprised?
During the priest sex abuse scandal, Edward Arsenault was the face of the Diocese of Manchester. He was the one telling parishioners and the public that there was nothing to see here. When the coverup was exposed and the state had reached a settlement agreement with the Diocese, Arsenault was the one telling everyone that the Diocese was fully compliant with the terms, regardless of whether that was true.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate