Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Allegations bring 8 felony charges
A misdemeanor charge of endangering the welfare of a child alleges the young woman was having trouble holding onto her six-month-old child during the assaults.
Alexis Nieves, 28, of 434 Spruce St., pleaded no contest Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to Nov. 8, 2013, charges of drug possession, speeding and second offense operating after suspension.
Ivan Hernandez, 19, who gave a new address of 42 Massabesic St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of possession of a controlled drug with intent to sell, so a probable cause hearing was set for Feb. 20.
David Ferreira, 39, of 800 Page St., said Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division that the reason he failed to appear on charges in Salem District Division was because he was in the Valley Street Jail in connection with local domestic-related offenses.
Bail was set at $500 cash/surety, with a Feb. 13 court date in Salem.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 6
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 0
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 0
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 0
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 1
- NHIAA Golf: Crusaders teeing up special year - 0
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Total Votes: 917