Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Allegations bring 8 felony charges
A misdemeanor charge of endangering the welfare of a child alleges the young woman was having trouble holding onto her six-month-old child during the assaults.
Alexis Nieves, 28, of 434 Spruce St., pleaded no contest Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to Nov. 8, 2013, charges of drug possession, speeding and second offense operating after suspension.
Ivan Hernandez, 19, who gave a new address of 42 Massabesic St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of possession of a controlled drug with intent to sell, so a probable cause hearing was set for Feb. 20.
David Ferreira, 39, of 800 Page St., said Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division that the reason he failed to appear on charges in Salem District Division was because he was in the Valley Street Jail in connection with local domestic-related offenses.
Bail was set at $500 cash/surety, with a Feb. 13 court date in Salem.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 1
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 4
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 8
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483